Food, Beverage and Dietary Supplement Registration

Facility Registration

U.S. FDA food facility registration is required for all companies that manufacture, process, pack, or store food, beverages, or dietary supplements that may be consumed in the United States. Previously registered facilities that failed to renew their registration prior to January 31, 2014 must re-register. Failing to register either yourself as an importer or your foreign manufacturer could lead to fines and penalties from the US FDA. Registration also demonstrates to distributors, import brokers, and insurers your professionalism and understanding of the regulations.

Food Facilities located outside the United States must also designate a U.S. Agent for FDA communications. The U.S. Agent for FDA communications serves a different function than an importer, customs broker or commercial distributor. FDA sends communications to the designated U.S. Agent, including information regarding inspections, often requiring an immediate response. Registrar Corp’s Regulatory Specialists will handle a foreign facility’s FDA communications professionally as a U.S. Agent.

Entering the US market can be intimidating, especially an US FDA Inspection. We offer superior customer service and can beat any competitors pricing.

Register (or Re-Register) your Food Facility with the U.S. FDA

For Food Facilities that completed their FDA Registration Renewal between October 1, 2012 – January 31, 2013:

Option 1: Change U.S. Agents (Non-U.S. Companies Only)

Designate FDA Atty as your U.S. Agent for U.S. FDA communications and receive your Food Facility Certificate of Registration issued by FDA Atty.

Change U.S. Agent for U.S. FDA Communications

Option 2: Order a Food Facility Certificate of Registration

Companies registered with U.S. FDA often are asked by their customers and suppliers to verify their U.S. FDA food facility registration. A Food Facility Certificate of Registration issued by Registrar Corp serves to verify your compliance with the food facility registration requirement of the U.S. Bioterrorism Act.

Order a Certificate of Registration for Your Food Facility